Please scroll down to the right hand side of the blog for all articles posted within the past 24 hours

Monday, April 17, 2017

Is the President being held hostage?

Jews make up a mere 1.4% of the US population. Keep this in mind as you watch this clip...


By Kevin Barrett

[Source] Is the President being held hostage? Was this video a cry for help? Or did his captors issue it to send a message: “We have completed our coup. We are in total control. Do not even think of f*ing with us!”

Watch the above video again. What is wrong with this picture?

Look, I LOVE religious minorities, okay? I’m Muslim myself. I love my Jewish friends. I used to practice Buddhist meditation. And I still revere the wisdom of the Tao and the Upanishads and the many wonderful Native American spiritual traditions.

But let’s face it: The United States of America is a Christian-majority country. Today is Easter. The President’s holiday message should be: “Happy Easter!” 

Instead, the President of the (Christian-majority) United States has issued an Easter message that looks more like a hostage video. A professor at a major university who saw it emailed me:

Oh my God. Talk about the demeanor of a mind-controlled zombie…

Instead of saying “happy Easter” and talking about Jesus, and maybe throwing in some eggs and rabbits as a sop to Christian-pagan syncretism, Trump begins by rambling on and on about how wonderful Jews are. He couldn’t make it any clearer that his main holiday message is “Happy Passover!” When he finally gets around to mentioning Easter, it’s almost an afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are the opinions of the person posting. Comments from Anonymous or Unknown sources will be deleted.