In this video I’m going to go through the steps you need to follow to naturally cure insomnia.
1. Eliminating carbohydrates before bed and consuming quality fats in it’s place (Avocado and yogurt)
2. Reduce stress by avoiding the television screens and computer screens before bed and read something that helps you relax (journal, bible)
3. Take quality supplements, especially a Magnesium (400-500mg before bed)
4. Use essential oils like Lavender and Chamomile by rubbing a few drops on your neck before bed or taking a detox bath with epsom salts
5. Changing your lifestyle like lowering the temperature in your house (60s), making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark
Following these steps will help you fall asleep fast and help you overcome insomnia naturally.