Please scroll down to the right hand side of the blog for all articles posted within the past 24 hours

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mandela Effect - Jack Ruby Shoots Lee Harvey Oswald Video



It appears there are two separate videos that exist showing the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby in Dallas. Neither of them conform to the reality I remember. Now, what I mean by this is the event has not seemed to change, just the angle of the video recording the event. The original video of what I remember does not seem to exist any longer.

1 comment:

  1. This is crazy!!! I have researched this subject for 30 years and this film angle is NOT correct. Oswald was in frame through the whole shooting. I don't know what to think or say. Bizarre!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are the opinions of the person posting. Anonymous comments are not allowed.