Please scroll down to the right hand side of the blog for all articles posted within the past 24 hours

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Emergency Message to Elon Musk and SpaceX - GoPros Are On Sale!



I have a really important tip for Elon Musk and SpaceX. If you don't want 100,000 conspiracy theory lunatics like myself saying your space agency is a complete hoax, I suggest you start with the basics. Spend $250 a GoPro and set them up on all 4 sides of the barge you call "No Instructions Required." At least we will finally be able to see 4 separate and independent videos of that long pipe landing on the barge upright. Then, I know this is very difficult for a space agency that is replacing NASA, but put 4 or 5 more video cameras in a boat 100 yards away from the barge so the descending pipe can be filmed from 10,000 feet, all the way down to the barge. Mr. Musk, I have a set of instructions for making something seem real, and I suggest, in this case, you read them. Yes, 6 independent videos in 1080P or 4K showing this thing land is the first step in showing how wrong I can be about SpaceX. Until that time, this is bullcrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are the opinions of the person posting. Anonymous comments are not allowed.