Please scroll down to the right hand side of the blog for all articles posted within the past 24 hours

Thursday, January 12, 2017

An Appeal To The Millions Who Hero Worship Elon Musk



All you lovers of Elon Musk. In the comments, instead of telling me I am a Colonel in the Tin Foil Army, can you instead, intelligently pick apart my argument and tell me where I am going wrong. Can you explain to me how the U.S. Gov't would gladly replace all of NASA with a man who went to school for 2 days? Can anyone explain how a man spends 90% of his time making sure Tesla does not go under, and it almost did twice, and while pulling the miracle of saving Tesla, start a company to replace the Trillion dollar endeavor of NASA? The story of Elon Musk is mostly a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are the opinions of the person posting. Anonymous comments are not allowed.